The SWP family welcomes each of you and we pray that the Holy
spirit blesses you as you visit with us today.
Prayer Meeting – Every Wednesday @ 7:30 P.M.
Adventist Youth Society Meetings – Saturdays @ 1 hour before sunset
- New Genesis – 2nd, 3rd and 4th Fridays at 7:30P.M
- Mass Choir-- 1st and 4th Sabbath @ 2:00. Bring your lunch.
- Male Chorus – 2nd and 3rd Sabbaths after Divine Hour.
- Angelic Choir - 1st and 3rd Sabbaths and 2nd Fridays @ 7:30P.M. .
- Nursing home visits 3rd Sabbath each month @ 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Pathfinders & Adventurers: Club meetings will be held 1st and 3rd Sundays. @ 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Bible Study - Sabbath afternoon Time TBA
Thought for the day: "God does not say, "Ask once and you shall recieve. He bids us ask. Unwearyingly persist in prayer. The perisitent asking brings the petitioner into a more earnest attitude, and gives him an increased desire to receive the things for which he asks." Christ's Object Lessons, p. 145.
- The Bulletin Committee is requesting that all announcements for the bulletin be emailed to: Southwestbulletin@yahoo.com and/or email@example.com. There is also an announcement form on the website.
- Meetings/ Events:
- Bible Study Class will resume on August 12th
- WM Retreat- Sept. 29th - Oct. 1- registration link: www.visitaec.org/women
ARE YOU READY? Callling ALL Youth and the young in heart to be a part of FNL's premier debut. Will you be here August 4th @ 7:30? Don't miss it. Be here.
Please note the AEC's new office hours beginning July 31, 2017: Mon.-Thurs from 9:00A.am. - 6:30 p.m. The office will be closed on Fridays.
When parking in the yard pull around to the car in front of you.
The Relationship Ministries Dept. is workig toward providing incesase focused Ministries for individuals, couples and families. Each of us is asked to send our email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be sent a confidential survey to complete by August 1. Questions or concerns, contact Mrs. Reeves @ 610-326-4610.
- Parents are reminded to accompany your children to the restroom. Please do not send them out alone.
- Please be reminded that there should be no movement in or out of the Sanctuary during the collection of the offering. Please respond appropriately to the instructions of the Ushers.